Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hair Growth Overview


Doing a little more research on hair growth remedies and techniques an extremely quirky idea was stumbled upon, a lot of women of different races and ethnicities have been successfully using Monistat (yes Monistat the antifungal vaginal cream) as a scalp conditioner for extreme hair growth.
            As scary as it sounds this “Monistat for hair growth” frenzy has had more success stories than failures and the worst that seems to be able to happen is that it just wont work, no hair loss as a side effect.
            Of course after coming across this remedy the experimental Arianna Brooks decided to try it out for a month.
            “I was SO hesitant a first and that’s rare for me. Mainly because its cream for down there it just doesn’t feel right to out it in my hair. However, I looked up the ingredients and he main ingredient that advances hair growth in the Monistat is miconazole nitrate which is also used in baby’s teething gels so I figured if it was safe enough for an infants mouth, it would be safe enough for a 20-year-olds scalp,” said Brooks.
            “After using it for a month I re-measured my hair and to my surprise I gained a whole 2 inches! The normal hair growth rate in a month is ½ and inch so 2 inches is a huge deal! I recommend it to anyone it doesn’t hurt to try. My sister tried it out and it didn’t work as well for her, however there was no hair loss or anything weird. The Monistat just didn’t make her hair grow as rapidly as mine did. If you want your hair to grow my advise to you is be adventures,” said Brooks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment